GOALS & PRIORITIES
Create a connected community that honors diversity, respects history, and offers learning activities responsive to local evolving needs and talents.
PURPOSE AND GOALS
1. Preserve our historic facility
2. Embrace diversity
3. Provide a safe, inclusive, welcoming place for all community members.
4. Support student learning through skill-building extracurricular activities.
5. Offer educational and learning opportunities for all ages.
6. Provide a central location for people to work & organize together for the benefit of the community.
7. Increase exposure to the arts
8. Embrace technology to better serve the community.
BENEFITS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Great location with parking and all the advantages of being close to other Langley businesses and activities
2. Willingness to embrace the Community Center’s vision, purpose and goals
3. Willingness to coordinate with other tenants in a manner that creates a cohesive and engaging environment.
"Never doubt that a group of like-minded individuals can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead